NCSOFT West Mobile, a software development company focused on making high-quality, cutting-edge, and conceptually innovative free-to-play mobile games, is seeking a talented Product Manager to join our team of mobile developers working on unannounced Original IP, in our San Mateo studio. We are highly collaborative and always searching for ways to engage players in a creative way.
- Contribute to the planning execution of innovative freemium mobile games
- Work with development resources in the US and overseas
- Build consensus among stakeholders on priorities leading to successful execution
- Drive execution with designers, artists and engineers who are passionate about making fun, innovative games
- Work closely with publishing and operations teams to bring all facets of a successful product to market and then grow revenue over time
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Maximize efficiency in a fast paced environment
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent job experience
- Experience developing and operating successful free to play mobile games
- Game economy design and optimization experience
- Experience designing, planning and operating live events for online games
- Experience using quantitative analysis to convert user data into actionable plans that increase product revenue and success
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Understanding of highly complicated game systems
- A passion for games and innovation
- Experience with scrum/agile development process
Apply here on company website.
NCSOFT, headquartered in Seoul, Korea, is the world's premier publisher and developer of massively multiplayer online games, including the critically acclaimed Aion®, Lineage®, and Guild Wars® franchises. NCSOFT West is a division of NCSOFT that holds operating responsibilities for North America, Europe, South America, and Australia/New Zealand.