Who are you?
- You are intellectually curious and have an insatiable desire to solve problems.
- You are comfortable speaking in front of groups and leading cross-functional teams.
- You have the ability to sweat the details and then flip the switch to zoom out to understand the corporate strategy.
- You know how to inspire, motivate and support your teammates in order to deliver the impactful solutions for our user groups.
- You have a strong “product gut” but use data to bolster your arguments/hypothesis’.
- You care about your co-workers and are invested in their growth professionally and personally.
What’s the job, really?
- Working in a full stack scrum team (engineers, designer and you), you’ll be gathering requirements from our user segments and building solutions to solve their problems and service the higher level corporate goals
- Conduct user research (internal and external) to deeply understand the problems and validate initial concepts/wireframes
- Ability to articulate your vision, influence decision-makers and communicate progress to all internal departments and external clients (when applicable)
- Prioritize the most impactful projects into a roadmap and drive new feature development with your team
- Define and create user stories/tickets and work with your scrum team partners to manage the sprint schedule and push for increasing velocity
- This role reports to the VP of Product and will work closely with the different functional heads in the company: sales, account management, operations, and marketing.
What do we look for?
- Demonstrable success in developing and managing well loved products/services (consumer marketplace or SaaS offering)
- Experience working with cross-functional departments to gather requirements and evangelize projects and prioritization
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager responsible for full lifecycle development (including post launch metric measurement) of a product line
- You feel comfortable in wearing multiple hats: product management and project management especially.
- Native mobile app experience a plus
Why should you care?
- Compensation range: $110K – $140K
- Generous equity
- Work on something that makes a real difference to people
- We’re a small team, and you’ll have a serious impact
- Love coming in to work with your team – come see for yourself
- Lots of free food – we cook together, we eat together
- Health, vision, dental
- Personal and team development funds
I’m in! How do I apply?
Send your resume to email@example.com with the subject “I <3 Chewse Product Manager” – (if it’s not word-for-word, we won’t actually receive it)!
Apply here on company website.
Chewse plans and delivers high quality and balanced meals for offices in San Francisco and Los Angeles. We partner with local restaurants to create a personalized meal experience for you and your team.
We take care of all the logistics, from selecting your meals to handling deliveries and set up, so you can sit back and enjoy your office meals.